Vision Expo West, taking place September 26 - 29 in Las Vegas, NV., will introduce an expansive scope of education, products, trends and solutions that keep the industry updated on best practices in patient care, practice management, retail strategies and more.
New to Vision Expo West 2018:
- Attract and Retain Customers
- Ocular Aesthetics
- Supporting the Practice Experience
- Clinical Concepts for Opticians and Technicians
- Private Equity and Eye Care: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Special Live Event: Private Equity Takes Root – What Does It Mean for Optometry?
- ODs on Facebook After Dark
“What’s always great about Vision Expo is the diversity of educational opportunities. From retail to clinical and all the way to Private Equity, ocular aesthetics and social media, we really do have something for every practice and team. This year you’ll see more ‘How To’ courses that help translate new ideas and concepts into clinical practice quicker. I’m also particularly happy with our high-demand workshop offerings for the newest innovations in eyecare technology.” (Ben Gaddie, OD, Co-Chair of the Vision Expo Conference Advisory Board).
The 30th Anniversary of Vision Expo West features sessions that provide insight on the future while using history as a guiding force, including:
- The State of the CL Industry: Future Trends in Contact Lenses and Ocular Surface, Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going
- OptiCon @ Vision Expo’s General Session - Back to the Future: Why Our Past Matters
- The Future of Optometry: Telehealth & Eyecare - Challenge & Opportunity.
The comprehensive program features over 300 hours of education and 23 specialty tracks, providing education for the entire staff and all aspects of an eyecare and eyewear practice or retail business.