SILMO Bangkok 2020, the ASEAN optical fair have confirmed that Hong Kong Optical Manufacturers Association (HKOMA), in collaboration with Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC), will organize the first ever Hong Kong pavilion, with 30 exhibitors, under the “Hong Kong Eyewear Good Design” project. The event will be held from 10 to 12 June 2020, at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre, Bangkok, Thailand. The Hong Kong eyewear industry is renowned for its pursuit of high quality, innovation and trending designs. Hong Kong is the world’s third largest exporter of spectacles and frames. Mrs. Grace Tai, President, HKOMA, stated, “HKOMA is pleased to collaborate with HKPC to organize the ‘Hong Kong Eyewear Good Design’ project.
Only 30 Hong Kong exhibitors that fulfil the criteria are selected to join this project, which is aimed at promoting the very best of Hong Kong eyewear designs, to the emerging markets under the ‘One belt, One road’ initiative.”
SILMO Bangkok 2020, into its third edition under the theme “Business Meets Fashion”, has cemented its position as the gateway to ASEAN’s optical industry and market.
In addition to the trade exhibition showcase, the show will bring together industry players and professionals from Thailand and ASEAN+6 and beyond, to attend a whole host of exciting activities, including:
- SILMO FASHION SHOW - Eyewear collections from global companies and brands will be unveiled at the SILMO Bangkok 2020 Fashion Show
- BUSINESS MATCHING - An opportunity for exhibitors to meet key buyers and targeted audience to generate new sales leads, expand their business network and to build their brand presence to reach the Asian market
- SILMO ARENA - A learning hub for marketing and sales strategies tailored for optical retailers
- SILMO ACADEMY - A knowledge platform featuring experts from the optical industry to share their expertise and insights
- SILMO BANGKOK EYEWEAR DESIGN CONTEST - Up-and-coming designers take center stage, to inspire with their most fashion forward creations.